November 2021 News
Lest We Forget.
We recognize Remembrance Day, originally called Armistice Day, every November 11th at 11:00am. It marks the end of hostilities during the First World War and an opportunity to recall all those who have served in our nation’s defence.
Eat Sum More would like to pay honors to those who have given their lives serving Canadians and helping people all over the world.
From all of us here at Eat Sum More, we would like to wish our American clients, friends & colleagues a very Happy Thanksgiving Holiday to you and your families!
We gather on this day (Thursday, November 25th) to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come.
We are excited to announce our Black Friday Weekend Sale!
From Friday morning, November 26th until Sunday late evening, November 28th, all of our wonderful & delicious food products in our Online Store will be 10% OFF!
Just a little gift from us to thank all of our amazing clients for your continued business and customer loyalty.
The holiday starts this year on Sunday, November 28th at sundown and continues through Monday, December 6th. And on this beautiful festival of lights, joy and togetherness, Eat Sum More would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Hanukkah!
November 1st marks the beginning of moustache season!
Movember (as it is traditionally called) is the leading charity which is changing the face of men’s health on a global scale, focusing on men’s mental and physical health throughout the month of November.
The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
The staff here at Eat Sum More is dedicated to keeping the men in our lives healthy, happy and strong!
And for the men who want to be a little more adventurous with their taste buds, we have a line of South African Hot Sauces & Spices that will accentuate (and heat up!) any dish.
- Facial masks will be mandatory at all times.
- Use of sanitizer is mandatory. Available immediately as you enter the store.
- Social distancing will be in effect. Be mindful of your distance at all times. Partitions are in place around the cash area.
- We will be allowing two (2) people from the same family / household OR one (1) solo person into the store premises at one time.
We continue to follow public safety and health guidelines for our employees and have the following practices in place:
- Continuous and ongoing health screening for all employees
- Mandatory face masks for employees, delivery truck drivers & all shoppers
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing, including all frequently touched areas
- Additional training for employees for COVID-19 specific regulations
- Reorganized work and public areas to better allow for social distancing for employees and customers
Please Note – All Christmas delivery orders must be completed by December 10th to ensure that orders are received on time within Canada, and December 7th for shipments to USA. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee shipment times as we are at the mercy of the shipping companies and the extreme contingencies they face once again this year. So please order your holiday gift boxes early on, in order to have them delivered on time to your friends, family and loved ones